Albuquerque Primary Care Dr. Treating Your Mind and Body as an Interconnected System
Integrative medicine emphasizes a patient-focused approach to health and wellness—including mental, emotional, functional, spiritual, social and community aspects—and treating the whole person. It aims for well-coordinated integrative medicine between different providers and institutions by coordinating conventional and complementary medical approaches.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Higi’s family practice takes the time to get to know you and enlist you as a partner in your good health. You’ll work together to solve problems and maintain a healthy lifestyle to feel energetic in your career, hobbies and relationships.
At ABQ Integrative Family Practice, you can expect:
- A family doctor near me dedicated to the healing process, health promotion and illness prevention
- Consideration of all factors that influence health, wellness and disease, including mind, spirit and community, as well as the body
- Conventional and alternative methods to facilitate the body’s innate healing response
- Effective interventions that are natural and less invasive whenever possible
- Inquiry-driven, science-based family medicine that is open to new paradigms
- Self-exploration and self-development to better the practice of family medicine
Ready to Learn More?
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us with questions or to schedule a free 30-minute meeting with Dr. Higi. Current patients should contact the office directly at (505) 226-2300.