Albuquerque Primary Care Doctor Treating Your Mind and Body as an Interconnected System
Integrative medicine emphasizes a patient-focused approach to health and wellness—including mental, emotional, functional, spiritual, social and community aspects—and treating the whole person. It aims for well-coordinated integrative medicine between different providers and institutions by coordinating conventional and complementary medical approaches.
As your primary care physician, Dr. Higi’s and Dr. Griebler’s family practice takes the time to get to know you and enlist you as a partner in your good health. You’ll work together to solve problems and maintain a healthy lifestyle to feel energetic in your career, hobbies and relationships.
At ABQ Integrative Family Practice, you can expect:
- A family doctor near me dedicated to the healing process, health promotion and illness prevention
- Consideration of all factors that influence health, wellness and disease, including mind, spirit and community, as well as the body
- Conventional and alternative methods to facilitate the body’s innate healing response
- Effective interventions that are natural and less invasive whenever possible
- Inquiry-driven, science-based family medicine that is open to new paradigms
- Self-exploration and self-development to better the practice of family medicine