Concierge Care Family Doctor
ABQ Integrative Family Medicine treats patients of nearly every age, from those over three to those well into their senior years. As your concierge care family doctor, we’re interested in helping you solve issues and maintain the best possible health for your body at your age.
Wellness & Preventive Care
- Health evaluations
- Women’s wellness
- Preventive medicine
- Basic meditation techniques
- Tapas Acupressure Technique, an assisted psychological healing process
- Minor lab procedures
- Treatment for minor injuries
Chronic Disease Management
- Treatment of asthma/ COPD
- High cholesterol
- Low thyroid and more
- Suboxone-assisted treatment for opioid dependence
- Trigger point and joint injections
- Weight loss and dietary counseling
- Toenail removal
- Dermatologic procedures, care and products
- Aesthetics, such as Botox and dermal fillers
TAT: Tapas Acupressure Technique
Tapas Acupressure Technique TAT or Tapas Acupressure Technique was developed in 1993 by Tapas Fleming, an Acupuncturist in California and is a assisted psychological healing process. Whilst doing allergy work she came up with a wonderful new way to help her patients end allergic reactions and traumatic stress. It is a complementary healing program designed to release emotional and negative energy blockages that compromise our psychological and physiological well-being. This simple process can effortlessly dissolve past traumas, clear negative beliefs, or end critical voices. The TAT process uplifts your entire system-physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Ready to Learn More?
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us with questions or to schedule a free 30-minute meeting with Dr. Higi. Current patients should contact the office directly at (505) 226-2300.